Pod inn Card Keys
Pod Inn will assign to each guest an access card. The card key is your master key to the building and to your designated capsule beds. Capsule beds can be found on the card sleeves.
Note: Please always keep your card with you everywhere you go. If you are arriving after the reception hours, we will enclose your card(s) in an envelop and place it in a secured letter box at the front of the building. Please check your email, messages, inbox of your booking source for retrieval instructions.
1. Simply scan the card on the black card reader to gain access to the doors in the building.
3. When you are in the dormitory, please follow the signs on the wall to find your capsule bed according to your capsule number written on the card sleeves.
Note: Please enter this place quietly and keep your voice down.
2. You will find a Fire Safety Door at the reception. Scan the card again to gain access to Capsule Dormitory.
Note: Please give the reader a second to respond and PULL the door to access.
4. Please scan on the highlighted area in the picture to gain access to your locker and capsule beds.
Note: The door will be locked automatically once it's shut.
5. Insert your card into the card socket to turn on the electricity.
Note: Please do not forget to take out your card when you leave the capsule.
Staff on Duty
Should you have any problem with self check-in, please ring the staff mobile phone number on the card sleeve. If the number cannot be reached, please contact the general manager. The contact details can be found on the reception desk.
We expect all of the guests have read and agreed to our policies upon checking in. If not, please spend some times reading it through to avoid any misunderstanding and miscommunication.